Rip aretha franklin:

JJFN

Reaction score
RIP The Queen of Soul.

R E S P E C T !!!

Typed the Title in All CAPS. Don't know what happened. Absolutely no disrespect meant to Ms Franklin.

Last edited:
May she rest in peace. What a wonderful talent. I've always felt that the world would be such a better place if everyone tried to keep that word, "respect", in mind!

May she rest in peace. What a wonderful talent. I've always felt that the world would be such a better place if everyone tried to keep that word, "respect", in mind!

+1.
We've lost a true legend.

The Lady of Soul was a truly (SUPER) Natural Woman, R.I.P., Aretha

Loved her doing R-E-S-P-E-C-T in the "Blues Brothers." She had some bad times in her life that added that edginess of sorrow to some of her songs. What a talent. What a voice. What a message to the world.

I concur with all said above. She was a great lady, talent and performer. But at least she left us the legacy of her music which will I'm sure be appreciated by music lovers for the rest of time.

Godspeed, Aretha. You will never be forgotten.

Aretha was also a very astute and caring activist. Her energy gave power to black women, for the first time.

Democracy Now did a whole show on her life, music, and accomplishments the other morning. It was a fine tribute.

Top Bottom