Song Help Request Schubert's Ave Maria Low G Tab

Ocean Song

Reaction score
Hello, Does anyone have low G tabs for Schubert's Ave Maria? I've searched the UU forum and googled it but have only found high G tabs. Does anyone know a tab book that has it? Or does anyone have their own arrangement that they are willing to share? I'd be happy to pay something for it. Thank you!!

Mike Lynch had Ave Maria on his site.

Thank you, Patrick! I checked with someone who has Mike Lynch's book and they said it's high G. I did email his daughter to purchase the book earlier on - thought I'd give the high G a try - but I did not hear back from her. Since then, I've found several high G versions but still trying to locate a low G version. (My low G uke is better sounding and I like playing low G a lot - more so than high G.)

If it's not copyright violation or anything, would you post for all? I wouldn't mind putting that one in my library.

I might like to have this transcription, too, but I don't want to deny Herr Schubert his royalties.

They may be very low, but I do have standards!

I might like to have this transcription, too, but I don't want to deny Herr Schubert his royalties.

They may be very low, but I do have standards!

Herr Schubert might not mind, but if it was an arrangement by a well known individual, that person might not want it posted unless they post it on their own.

Edited to add:
I guess I shouldn't have offered to share it privately, so I deleted my posts offering that.

Last edited:
Hello Mike, Thank you so much for this link. It's a lovely rendition of Ave Maria. I just downloaded the tab. Hope I can do it some justice with my playing! It's a piece that means a lot to me.

Thank you everyone for all your help and responses.

Ann

Top Bottom