Got a CNC router and I'm gonna use it!

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
Using the power of digital technology to ensure accuracy ad repeatability and arguably, stronger glue joints! The quality is only 720dpi because it is lifted and edited from my Facebook livestream. However it gives you an idea of how i am finding ways of compensating for the effects of Parkinson's on my skill levels, accuracy and ability to 'see'... yes, it is affecting my eyesight too :( time for another trip to the opticians!

Having the CNC router do as many jobs as possible enables me to spend the much needed 'more time' on detailing, binding and limited inlay work I do.

Last edited:
C'mon Pete we're not all on FB whatever that is:)

I'm on Facebook and when I click the link, I get a "This link may have expired." message.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. http://www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Sorry Folks. I'm on the road so I have put the complete footage of the live stream on my YouTube channel. It will be there for 7 days.

NOW REMOVED

Last edited:
So of the 57 views of this video, 7 likes and 2 dislikes! Now you know why I dislike YouTube so much. The purpose of the video is well explained. The problem as I see it is the like/dislike option is offered without context or comment. How am I to know what was so unfavourable as to inspire the 'dislike'. I have no way of knowing how I could improve....

So of the 57 views of this video, 7 likes and 2 dislikes! Now you know why I dislike YouTube so much. The purpose of the video is well explained. The problem as I see it is the like/dislike option is offered without context or comment. How am I to know what was so unfavourable as to inspire the 'dislike'. I have no way of knowing how I could improve....
Nothing wrong with the videos ..It's just the weirdos who like and take great pleasure in giving the thumbs down...I've got one who's been giving my videos the thumbs down for years ...one or two ain't bad , you should see what some of the pop stars get ... also maybe you remind them of somebody in their past who they can't stand.
;)

Last edited:
Only worry about negatives from someone who’s opionion you respect.
Otherwise, ignore the negatives.
H

As promised the video has now been taken down... if you want to see some more interesting CNC stuff `I am broadcasting tomorrow how a complete ignoramus (that's me) manages to work with this precise technology to get results. Should be interesting if you are at all considering getting a CNC router.

Top Bottom