Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keyboard - just for a change...

Quote Originally Posted by Down Up Dick View Post
    Great! I dunno why you’re botherin’ with ukes.
    People out there have varied preferences about what sort of instruments they enjoy listening to Dick. I'm trying to learn the basics of many different kinds as I like making as many people's ears bleed as possible! lol
    Seriously, I just love the uke mate - always have even though I never tried to learn it until recently. I'd love to be as good on it as all you guys. Perhaps one day in the distant future...

Thanks so much for your comment re my above efforts though - appreciated my friend.
    Luv n stuff, Dave

Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano : Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard :
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic : 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo : American Fender Stratocaster deluxe : American Gibson SG Special : Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís : Ibanez GSR200 BASS : 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic : Ozark 2035 suprano banjole : Kmise tenor banjole : Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor Cutaway electro acoustic uke : Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke

Well, ya know, I play lots of instruments, and lately I’ve been thinking that mebbe I shoulda just stuck with one. I’m wonderin’ how good I’d be now if I’da really worked learning one well.

I’m not bragging, but I know I have some talent. And now, in my dotage, I’m feelin’ that I wasted it just having a good time—ahhh, well . . .

What’s done is done . . .
    Kala "Spalted" baritone - Lo D GBE - Fingerpick

Kala tenor eight string - gG cC EE AA
    Gold Tone tenor banjolele - Hi-F BbDG

Luna "Peace" concert - Hi-C GDA - Fingerpick
    Flea "Red" concert - Hi-G CEA

Kala "Exotic Mahogany" soprano - Hi-A DF#B

Mahalo yellow "Smiley" soprano (Dad's Day gift) - Wallhanger
    Ka-Lai Pineapple soprano (old) gift - Wallhanger
    God gave us old age so we wouldn't mind dying so much.

Indeed my friend, and I'd be lying if the same thought hadn't often crossed my mind.
    But you know, we only have one life, and we need to make the most of it. If something provides you with fun and pleasure, go do it - provided you're harming no one else!
    Live for today - tomorrow is not promised!

I also find that every extra little bit I learn about one instrument, often applies to another, so helps me with THAT as well!
    Luv n stuff, Dave

Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic : 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo : American Fender Stratocaster deluxe : American Gibson SG Special : Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís : Ibanez GSR200 BASS : 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic : Ozark 2035 suprano banjole : Kmise tenor banjole : Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor Cutaway electro acoustic uke : Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke

Great job Dave!! You remind me of a friend who sings, plays guitar, keyboards & drums really well.

Believe that Because by the Dave Clark Five would be ideal for you. (w/ Vox Continental organ patch)

Regards,
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by ampeep View Post
    Great job Dave!! You remind me of a friend who sings, plays guitar, keyboards & drums really well.

Believe that Because by the Dave Clark Five would be ideal for you. (w/ Vox Continental organ patch)

Regards,
    Keith
    It's one I don't know Keith. I'll look up the song and have a listen.
    Thanks for the kind comment my friend.
    Luv n stuff, Dave

Thread Information