Boss AD-10 Acoustic pre amp

Django57

Reaction score
Hi i wonder if some tech guys could take a look at this as i'm thinking of buying one to go with my Godin Multiuke , it's primarily going to used when gig with the group i'm with and the mixing desk we use .
I've linked a youtube video that explains .
Regards Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhgyGhXRBwM&t=224s

PS i'm formerly frigiliana long story

What exactly is it that you want to AD-10 to do for your Multiuke?

I have both an AD-10 and a Multiuke, and of all my instruments, the Multiuke is the only one that sounds good enough (to my ears/for my needs) on it's own that it doesn't need the AD-10.

- FiL

Hi, our group (which might on occasions have 15+ ukulele's and singers playing) does a wide range of music styles and i've recently been asked to add a bit of colour to the songs with riffs and solos one or two require heavy chorus some delay so i'm going from strumming to playing a solo in the same song and thought the boost would be a good addition.
Also i still have trouble setting the EQ for the right sound through the mixing desk and thought this might help with that , i don't really want 4+ pedals as we're often quite cramped for space at the venues. Hope this helps .
Regards Dave

My recommendation is to download and read the manual before you buy it so you get a better sense of how it works. There are so many parameters that can be adjusted that some of them are not intuitive to find. Then find a store that has one so you can play around with it before buying.

- FiL

Top Bottom