Pono RTSH(C) Pro Classic

wengr

Reaction score
Pono RTSH(C) Pro Classic Cedar/Rosewood

Pono RTSH(C)-PC. Cedar on rosewood tenor in excellent condition with original hardshell case. Very minor impressions (difficult to photograph) on the cedar top, mostly between soundhole and bridge. Case is as new. Price drop - SOLD includes ups ground to lower 48. Will ship to lower 48 only. Can email more pics upon request. Thanks for looking.1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg12.jpg

Last edited:
What year was it made? (First two numbers in the serial number.)

Are you the first owner?

Looks like the same model I have- which was built in 2016. Great instrument in sound and playability. Radius fretboard. Good luck with the sale.

Looks like the same model I have- which was built in 2016. Great instrument in sound and playability. Radius fretboard. Good luck with the sale.
Yes, Serial starts with 16, and it does indeed have a radiused fretboard.

Hello, I might be interested; any chance you could ship to Switzerland?

Might consider an inexpensive tenor as partial trade.

I have an older version of this model. It's a great sounding combination. Rosewood is a premium tonewood that is no longer being used by Pono due to CITES regs. The cedar is great for a top. It's a little warmer than spruce. Great projection.

Yes I suspect that over time, rosewood will become more difficult/expensive to obtain..
Smoke free pet free home here, and kept in my humidity controlled guitar room.

Bump with a price drop to $725 ppg shipped to conus.

"...get yourself a few..."

Thank you, George Harrison! Vindication! :)

Yes thank you George! I always hope that the Harrison family someday will share his instrument collection. A traveling exhibit of guitars, ukes, sitars, etc. Logistically probably wouldn't happen, too valuable to take them on the road.. maybe a coffee table book!

Last edited:
Bump. Set up for low G. More pics that won't show up here for some reason available via email.

Someone must want to add Cedar/Rosewood to their stable?

Replied, however not sure that my PM's are working correctly. I can be reached at wengr (at) verizon (dot) net.

Last call for this one. Lots of interest and I hope to ship by Wed. Any one else interested should reach out now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom