Seasons 343 "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly"

Zowee! It took forever to do this tiny video in imove. It’s not even the whole song. I won’t get into the details of why but here is a cover of a song by The Be Good Tanya’s. This week the theme really had me rolling through songs. So many I wanted to cover! Just wish there was time!

Last edited:
Good Morning All,

Well I guess it’s Good Day or evening to some already! Work week has begun, (yuck) so will add last vids later and then start sifting thru my notes and thoughts on all your wonderful entries in the evenings. What a week, and what fun I am having with it. I guess it’s over but if anyone has something more just PM me so I look for it.

Ciao for now

Thanks for a fun week, Gina. If I had a little more time and energy, I would have tried this one. They've been using this in the Modelo beer commercials for the past year, and it always gets me humming along:

Last edited:
Greetings,

This isn't the wrap up, just touching base to say this week is crazy so I will put the wrap together soon - maybe Friday or the weekend. Thanks again, I am having quite a time narrowing down the finalists as this is a hard choice since I love them all.

:)

Thanks for a fun week, Gina. If I had a little more time and energy, I would have tried this one. They've been using this in the Modelo beer commercials for the past year, and it always gets me humming along:

I had to watch this again this week, just to immerse myself in the goodness, the badness and the ugliness. I haven’t seen it in so long, I had completely forgotten a) what a long film it is :D b) what a real nasty piece of work Angel Eyes is and c) how moving some parts of the film are.

Greetings,

Well...here is the wrap. I must say that the vid explains my choices but EVERYONE is so fantastic, and every vid was special to me. I had a hard time picking the best of the best. But in the end, I chose 6 top winners, and 3 more special entries/participants that really struck home.

That being said, a special thanks to those that did spaghetti vids, or whistled in their vids. (I forgot to say that in the wrap up). So if you folks want a few mustaches sent your way, just PM me your info.

In my close, I mentioned if you have problems using PM to get me your info, put a note in thread and I will post my personal email. I don't mind.

Ciao and many thanks to all of you.

Gina

Great season Gina - thanks so much for hosting! And thanks for picking “Don’t Squint Like Clint” as a winner - can’t tell you how much fun I had writing and recording that for you! Well done to all winners and mentions - and to everyone else too.

On a more serious note, really sorry to hear about your work situation, Gina - I hope things aren’t as bad as you fear they might be.

Thanks again! :)

Terrific wrap Gina! Thank you for hosting!
Lots of wonderful musical responses to your enjoyable theme.
All the best on the job front.
Once again all participants are the winners here!

Great wrap (although I'm not so sure about Alexa!) ... and a very fun idea for the Season. I shan't be able to look at Clint now without picturing you with your moustache and cigar. Congrats to the worthy winners.

Gina, I'm so glad that you enjoyed hosting the Season. Your theme was fantastic and the movie, terrific. It means so very much to know that you liked my song; I am deeply humbled and honored. Thank you very much and congratulations to all!

(*** And I hope, Gina, you'll be fine when the smoke clears from the job situation. Thoughts and prayers with you!)

Thanks for hosting a great season Gina. Love the wrap. Those smart hubs are useless though. Every time I say “Alexa, what are the winning lottery numbers going to be this week?”.......Nothing :( .
All best wishes and good vibes heading your way.

Greetings,

Thanks all! I already miss hosting so am cooking another week and theme. I like to select the unexpected so the wheels are turning. On the exercise bike now distracting myself with Seasons. You all mean so much, and everyone deserved to be called or mentioned.

Ciao for now

PS. My email in the you tube comments of wrap vid if ever PM goes down.

This was a good Season Gina. Especially because I have not laughed so hard at something in so long....the scene I watched where they were playing the song, I was listening and learning, man, that scene!! Where Clint shoots the hats off the guys in town is hilarious!! I really wanted to do a puppet show with that happening cuz it would have been so fun. Good luck with the job happenings. Congrats to the winners :)

Greetings,

Running late to check inbox and get to winner gifts. Work stinks right now but will get to it over the weekend.

Ciao

Top Bottom