Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasons 343 "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly"

Default Seasons 343 "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly"

Greetings,

Here is my thread, hopefully my playlist will be copied correctly. The vid explains it all except, you know the usual times and rules apply. Please let your uke be the star.

Here is what I forgot to mention, any artist with Clint in his name also is acceptable. And the words I mention DO NOT have to be in the title.

****Unlimited entries*****. I love this stuff.

So here goes, have a ball. Busy week at work so some replies and wrap might be tad late.

Ciao

Playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0GIoUlebwlHi2k
    Last edited by Ginas uke; 09-09-2018 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Adding Unlimitrd
    "There are purple trees, my other mind has seen. So many things this one has not, so many things this one forgot. They never existed or did they? My other mind would know". gsc

Love the intro video and I am sure that there will be some 'Good Vibrations' this week �� Cheers. MP

Greetings,

I actually was in the same pub/restaurant as Clint, his wife, and his daughter in Ireland. I saw him order a drink at the bar but did not approach as the family deserved to have a quiet dinner without some wing nut ambushing him. I did however time my use of the ladies room the same time as his wife and daughter. We never spoke and quietly concluded our business in the rest room, but to this day it was the highlight of the whole trip.

My one and only celebrity moment.

"There are purple trees, my other mind has seen. So many things this one has not, so many things this one forgot. They never existed or did they? My other mind would know". gsc

Gina, it's nothing to do with this Season, but I found this on Etsy and I'm thinking of getting it for Eisley for Halloween.

Shark Rabbit.jpg
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

Gina,
    I don't know how my week will go either. I've had been fighting this "good, bad and ugly' head cold. The bad and ugly is truly me at the moment! The good is I'm starting a steroid and antibiotic and hoping I'm back to myself soon!

Terrific fun open video and what a fun theme.
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Gina, did you cut your hair? New glasses? There's something ... I can't quite put my finger on it....

Well, my go-to jam song happens to be about - would you believe - spaghetti. And, wouldn't you know, it's Folk Project Evening o' Music night. I guess I'd better get my butt over there and make some video. It's not every day you get a theme about spaghetti, is it?

Fun theme, fun video. I wish I could figure out what's different about you though.....
    Wendy -- UkeCan1 of Uke Can Play Too!
    YouTube:
    Uke Can 1 | Uke On! Band | Uke Can Play Too! | The Prosperous Artist
    Facebook: Uke On! Band | Uke Can Play Too! | The Prosperous Artist Revolution

Ukes:
    Tiki Uki = soprano Tiki Flea, Epi Leadshredder = Les Paul Epiphone concert
    Pocky = Kala Pocket Uke sopranissimo, Chili = Mainland soprano Chili Pepper Uke
    Minnie (hot pink, "Happy to Be Me!), Mickey (bright blue), and Sophia (lavender) First Act "mini guitars"

If you're a Seasonista, come join the Seasonista Facebook group! (PM me)
    If you're not (YET!), come play with us in the Seasons of the Ukulele ... it's easy and fun

Fun theme! This Season's gonna be good! Or bad! Or ugly!
    Randy - Harry122

Quote Originally Posted by uke4ia View Post
    Gina, it's nothing to do with this Season, but I found this on Etsy and I'm thinking of getting it for Eisley for Halloween.

Shark Rabbit.jpg
    sharknado!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UkeCan1 View Post
    Gina, did you cut your hair? New glasses? There's something ... I can't quite put my finger on it....
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry122 View Post
    Fun theme! This Season's gonna be good! Or bad! Or ugly!
    lol again!!!!!

GREAT theme and FANTASTIC intro vid!
    lynda

get it on, bang a gong, get it on

Quote Originally Posted by uke4ia View Post

Shark Rabbit.jpg

OMG that is so cool. I wonder if my cat could fit into one. Nah, she’d claw me to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginas uke View Post
    OMG that is so cool. I wonder if my cat could fit into one. Nah, she’d claw me to death.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/5544869...ark-cat-outfit

cat shark.jpg
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

Thread Information