Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Seasons 343 "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly"

Great wrap (although I'm not so sure about Alexa!) ... and a very fun idea for the Season. I shan't be able to look at Clint now without picturing you with your moustache and cigar. Congrats to the worthy winners.
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Good on ya Gina.Such a fun week.

Gina, I'm so glad that you enjoyed hosting the Season. Your theme was fantastic and the movie, terrific. It means so very much to know that you liked my song; I am deeply humbled and honored. Thank you very much and congratulations to all!

(*** And I hope, Gina, you'll be fine when the smoke clears from the job situation. Thoughts and prayers with you!)

great week and great wrap, thanks so much for hosting - wishing all the very best re. the job situation, and all the difficulty of that
    lynda

get it on, bang a gong, get it on

Awesome Season Gina! Thanks for the shout out! Sorry about your job issue.

Thanks for hosting a great season Gina. Love the wrap. Those smart hubs are useless though. Every time I say “Alexa, what are the winning lottery numbers going to be this week?”.......Nothing .
    All best wishes and good vibes heading your way.

Fun Season, Gina! Thanks for hosting!
    Randy - Harry122

Greetings,

Thanks all! I already miss hosting so am cooking another week and theme. I like to select the unexpected so the wheels are turning. On the exercise bike now distracting myself with Seasons. You all mean so much, and everyone deserved to be called or mentioned.

Ciao for now

PS. My email in the you tube comments of wrap vid if ever PM goes down.
    "There are purple trees, my other mind has seen. So many things this one has not, so many things this one forgot. They never existed or did they? My other mind would know". gsc

Thread Information