Seasons 343 "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly"

Ginas uke

Reaction score
Greetings,

Here is my thread, hopefully my playlist will be copied correctly. The vid explains it all except, you know the usual times and rules apply. Please let your uke be the star.

Here is what I forgot to mention, any artist with Clint in his name also is acceptable. And the words I mention DO NOT have to be in the title.

****Unlimited entries*****. I love this stuff.

So here goes, have a ball. Busy week at work so some replies and wrap might be tad late.

Ciao

Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnSrBhx7N7HsdLPV-y50GIoUlebwlHi2k

Last edited:
Love the intro video and I am sure that there will be some 'Good Vibrations' this week �� Cheers. MP

Greetings,

I actually was in the same pub/restaurant as Clint, his wife, and his daughter in Ireland. I saw him order a drink at the bar but did not approach as the family deserved to have a quiet dinner without some wing nut ambushing him. I did however time my use of the ladies room the same time as his wife and daughter. We never spoke and quietly concluded our business in the rest room, but to this day it was the highlight of the whole trip.

My one and only celebrity moment.

:)

Gina, it's nothing to do with this Season, but I found this on Etsy and I'm thinking of getting it for Eisley for Halloween.

Shark Rabbit.jpg

Gina,
I don't know how my week will go either. I've had been fighting this "good, bad and ugly' head cold. The bad and ugly is truly me at the moment! The good is I'm starting a steroid and antibiotic and hoping I'm back to myself soon!

Terrific fun open video and what a fun theme.

Gina, did you cut your hair? New glasses? There's something ... I can't quite put my finger on it....

Well, my go-to jam song happens to be about - would you believe - spaghetti. And, wouldn't you know, it's Folk Project Evening o' Music night. I guess I'd better get my butt over there and make some video. It's not every day you get a theme about spaghetti, is it?

Fun theme, fun video. I wish I could figure out what's different about you though.....

Fun theme! This Season's gonna be good! Or bad! Or ugly!

10445594095_17f15638d8_z.jpg

My favorite line from the movie.

Excellent theme and intro vid Gina, though you may want to wax the top lip.....just saying...:D

Get Off My Spaghetti - Folk Project Evening of Music jam

Well, thank you, Gina! I almost didn't go to the Folk Project Evening of Music last night - rain, tired from a day of driving and errands, and other dumb excuses. But when I saw the "spaghetti" theme, I knew I had to get my lazy butt over there pronto!

For several years, my go-to playalong jam song to lead at these circles has been this little bit of ridiculousness - about SPAGHETTI - with SPAGHETTI in the title, and SPAGHETTI repeated numerous times in the lyrics. I've done it there so many times, that at the beginning of this video, you can see three people immediately get up and leave. (No worries - two of them promptly returned, one with a drum that was an awesome addition to the jam.)

So of course I had to get you a little video taste of how these jam parties go. They are really fun!

PS: They are in New Jersey - 2nd Saturday every month - you should come! www.FolkProject.org

PPS: Also (all of you!), come to the Folk Project Getaway weekend - Columbus Day weekend in October. We do a lot of this sort of thing, plus other fun stuff, in a beautiful setting in the woods.

Top Bottom