Hi there! I'm Cassarilla!

Cassarilla

Reaction score
Hello!

Stumbled upon this forum a few times in the past looking for tips and such and decided to join. I'm Cassarilla. It's actually a nickname a guitarist I used to play bass with called me and I just liked it so it stuck.

I've had my ukulele a while, but really only in the past couple of months have I started playing it more. It's just such a fun instrument and I've fallen in love with it! My ukulele is a soprano Ukadelic by Kala. Nothing fancy but the colors sure are fun! I'd like to get a concert ukulele in the future as well as just improve my ukulele playing in general.

I've posted a lot of ukulele covers lately on my youtube channel and hope to post more of my original songs in the future. Excited to learn more here at Ukulele Underground!

Welcome Cassarilla. You're on the right path, keep it going.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Welcome, Cassarilla! I love the colours in your uke!

Your covers are great. You had me at "LET'S GET DANGEROUS!" :) :) :)

Welcome, Cassarilla!
Your YouTube channel is good fun to watch, and you no doubt had and have great fun creating it's content.
I've always said making music (or listening to others making it) SHOULD be about *FUN* and you seem to be a great example of that.
Well done, and keep new stuff coming please...

Welcome, you got some pipes there young lady.
Subscribed to your channel.

Just listened to 'Love Me Tender'. Very nice! :)

Top Bottom