Back to Back - Wes Montgomery

Very tasty with great style and feel!!

I listened late at night, too, so I was suitably relaxed. Just the thing before bed time! Think I'll go and fade out.

Wunnerful!

John Colter.

Oh so smooth & sweet Laurence, absolutely wonderful playing & a very classy recording, bravo! :D

Thanks Campbell, I love this tune and I was just trying to do it justice.

Very tasty with great style and feel!!

Great thanks, - that's exactly what I was going for!

I listened late at night, too, so I was suitably relaxed. Just the thing before bed time! Think I'll go and fade out.

Wunnerful!

John Colter.

Yeah, It does make for a great sleep aid! :)

Fantastic job capturing Wes Montgomery. Thanks for sharing.

Excellent Laurance.........The magic of Wes Montgomery played on a ukulele. It sounds soooo good. I couldn't resist playing it again and jamming along with it. I had so much fun. I am requesting more Wes if possible!
I love your postings!
Mike

So cool, it sounded so cool. :cool:

Thank you Joseph - I will never be as cool as Wes, but your words mean a lot!

Fantastic job capturing Wes Montgomery. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much - he has been an inspiration to me.

Excellent Laurance.........The magic of Wes Montgomery played on a ukulele. It sounds soooo good. I couldn't resist playing it again and jamming along with it. I had so much fun. I am requesting more Wes if possible!
I love your postings!
Mike

Thanks Mike, and delighted to hear that you are also a fan of Wes' playing! I never thought he got the kind of credit he deserved. Yes, I think I might tackle another of his tunes in the future. :)

Jazz ukulele! Sounds great and relaxing! :)

Thanks John, I think ukulele sounds good in all kinds of settings - this one ought to bring your blood pressure down! :)

Top Bottom