Hello from Berkshire UK

Oldcrow

Reaction score
Hi UU, well I registered here to find the tab for the fiddle solo converted to uke for Wagon Wheel, so many,many thanks for that. Ive been playing badly for a maybe four years, learning from so much helpful stuff online. I love my ukes of which I have many, and my electric tenor guitar which Ive strung GBDE like a baritone uke. Seems to work quite well through a Microcube.

However I use GCEA fingering for everything, not good, but keeps it simple. So my chords are five steps out I think when I play non GCEA ukies. I joined a couple of strumming groups very briefly, but not really my thing, so I instead moved to more pattern fingerpicks, like Cotten pick for uke. It's sort of arpeggio style.

I also have cigar box guitars and six strings, but Im pretty rubbish on both

Anyway, should have registered before, so belated greetings and have fun to all, I came late to actually playing something but I love it!

David

Thanks Iulia. I meant DGBE didn't I? Apols. Just working on Wagon Wheel and Riptide, using the tenor guitar strung that way. I love Aldrine's Wagon Wheel, but doubt Im in the same key...

Top Bottom