Kanile'a K1 Super Concert Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy2353

Reaction score
I am listing this Kanile'a Super Concert with Premium Koa upgrade for sale. This was made in 2012 and originally set up by HMS. It has gorgeous iridescent curly Koa. Concert size body with tenor scale. As much as I love playing and looking at this instrument, I prefer the standard concert scale, and I am selling to fund another concert. Includes Oahu hard case. This instrument has been meticulously cared for by two previous owners, I cannot find a flaw.

Price: $725 with free shipping to CONUS.
Thanks for looking!

View attachment 111987View attachment 111988View attachment 111991View attachment 111992View attachment 111993

Last edited:
Bump with Price Reduction

Happy Friday

Price lowered to $799.

You don't often see curly koa at this price

Thanks for looking

Lowered price to $775 including free shipping to continental US

Thanks
Andy

Kanile'a wasn't exaggerating when they classified this as premium koa. Beautiful.

I was the second owner of this uke and it sounds as beautiful as it looks. I still wished I liked playing a super concert because looking at the beautiful koa was so enjoyable.

Also, Andy was a great buyer so I'm sure he's a trustworthy seller.

I was the second owner of this uke and it sounds as beautiful as it looks. I still wished I liked playing a super concert because looking at the beautiful koa was so enjoyable.

Also, Andy was a great buyer so I'm sure he's a trustworthy seller.

Thanks Michael!

Andy

Bump with Price reduction

Last call on this beauty - $725 including shipping to CONUS for a handmade Hawaiian Kanile'a with premium curly koa.

Thanks for looking!

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom