Ohana opinions?

DSC_0031.jpg
Love my lil sopranissimo, cant buy this rosewood/cedar model anymore in UK stores, and she is a lil dream to play.

Haven't played any Ohana that cost more than $400 yet, but maybe in the future...

I have 3 ohana ukes. I won the first Vita Uke in a random drawing frm "Making Music" magazine (don't know if they are still around); Liked it so much, (Soprano neck, concert sized-body) I bought a used rosewood Vita Uke here on UU, from another member.

I recently got the CK-65D Art Deco Model from Mim - one of the two she had left. I friend played it for 5 minutes, then sent a text to Mim, ordering the other one!

I'm quite happy with the Ohana ukes. There may be more on the horizon.

-Kurt​

I recently got the CK-65D Art Deco Model from Mim - one of the two she had left. I friend played it for 5 minutes, then sent a text to Mim, ordering the other one!

-Kurt​

That is rather lovely - never seen that before :drool:

I've never played a Kala so have nothing to add to that - but I play piano accordion and used to play double bass, so I'm used to doing pretty much everything by feel, so any fret marker is a plus ;)

Has anyone played the TK-300G or TK-350G all solid koa tenor? I'm wondering how it stacks up against a Pono or Opio in terms of sound and build quality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom