The Lady Wants to Know (Michael Franks)

Excellent again John.......I agree with campbell, I love your work too. Keep them coming!
Mike

Thanks Campbell and Mike! I really appreciate it! :)

So pretty! I count myself as a Michael Franks fan - I still have 2 of his albums on vinyl! It's great that you are covering this material, must be hard with all those chord and key changes.

Thanks, Laurence! The challenge is trying to sound as mellow as possible while tackling those chords! :)

Thanks, John! Thanks, Lapyang! I really appreciate it! :)

John. Over the last few months your music has introduced me to a few songs I'd never heard of, and I've loved them!
Thanks not only for the great entertainment mate, but also the musical education.
Keep 'em coming buddy.

Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it! :)
Thanks, Dave! Check out Michael Franks' "Art of Tea" album. It's really good! :)

Really liked your rendition of this classic Michael Franks song. Great laid back feel to it!

Brought back memories of jamming with my friends to this song many moons ago. Around that time period, do you remember 'The City' by Marc Almond?

Thanks, Ampeep! I didn't know the Marc Almond piece, but I checked it out on YouTube. Sounds like he's in the same genre as Michael Franks! :)

Top Bottom