Love from North East England, popping in to say Hello.

dollyblot

Reaction score
Hello.
Just behaving myself and doing what I'm told and introducing myself to the forum politely and respectfully and in no way whatsoever "Cannonballing" in and causing a scene. (Though admittedly a tad miffed about the strict fobiddance of aforementioned "cannonballing" as its like asking me to not breathe and can only hold it in for so long) lol
So with enthusiasm sufficiently and "respectfully" curbed and personality somewhat stifled and fully reigned in.
Hello everyone I'm from the UK, and been learning ukulele for about 3 years. All alone and in total isolation from any other uku folk except the marvelous guys on YouTube who make the tutorials that have gotten me to the point I'm at currently. Still very much the beginner but lately improved dramatically and nope I think this is maybe where the real learning starts. Or I certainly hope so anyway.
Oh I'm a girl! Think that's worth mentioning, married and 2 kids, a son 12 and a little girl who's almost two now.
OK think that's more than enough for now and doubt anyone reading this boring post is still awake...I am but barely.
So many questions, so eager to get on with it. So totally over-excited. Lol X...hope that's OK? (This screen is so very tiny and a little awkward too, need an UU app)

Welcome. And take a breath!

B-r-e-a-t-h-e..........There's plenty of time to get involved on here, take a look at the Seasons threads, I think you'll like them........& welcome aboard. :)

Welcome, from sunny York - whereabouts in the glorious North East are you?
If you want to cure your uke isolation, tickets are on sale for the Grand Northern Uke Festival at Huddersfield, next May. It's fun.

Welcome to the forums!! Quite original introduction! :)

Hello chuck, happy ukulele days....

Top Bottom