Two Beatles Tunes

Wow. Beautiful playing.

I took a shot at your first tune in the Ukulele Mike thread. Thanks for showing how it should be done!

Last edited:
Beautiful playing Laurence, I have said it it a lot of times about Beatles tunes.........they can do no wrong for me. I am wondering how you managed to keep the swing out of these pieces!!!!!!!!
Mike

Marvelous playing, Laurence! A couple of my favorite McCartney tunes right there! :)

Thanks John - you're right it's McCartney, I don't think Lennon had much to do with those songs.

Wow. Beautiful playing.

I took a shot at your first tune in the Ukulele Mike thread. Thanks for showing how it should be done!

Thanks so much! I just tried to play it like the Beatles sang it - hard to improve on that arrangement.

Beautiful playing Laurence, I have said it it a lot of times about Beatles tunes.........they can do no wrong for me. I am wondering how you managed to keep the swing out of these pieces!!!!!!!!
Mike

:) Mike, it's virtually impossible to play with swing at that tempo!

Lovely to see someone playing some Beatles tunes. For some reason the band never caught the public’s imagination so they’re little known I believe! lol
Seriously, great tunes and as brilliantly played as ever, sir.
Well done.

Lovely to see someone playing some Beatles tunes. For some reason the band never caught the public’s imagination so they’re little known I believe! lol
Seriously, great tunes and as brilliantly played as ever, sir.
Well done.

Thanks Dave. I know that early on in Beatlemania the Beatles thought it was never going to last - guess they were wrong about that!

Fantastic Laurence.

Thanks for the comment!

This is one of my favourite video from you. That thumb pick is so shinny. :D
Great playing! Lovely all around!

Thanks Brenda! Paul was a real genius at melody, it's hard to go wrong on these tunes.

Top Bottom