Season 346 - Large, Narrow, Heavy, Few

Saw this wall mural and floor thing one day in a mall in Singapore and had to pose with it.
I was actually sitting ON the floor leaning against the wall...but the way I positioned my body made
it looks like I was sitting on the beach chair. There is NO beach chair...haha, just this wall and floor image thing.
Had so much fun that day.

how far do you have to travel to go on a holiday?
how long a ride do you have to ride?

17 seconds is all you need!
Now just go and post this on your Instagram!

Thanks for hosting, Brian!

Last edited:
For Season 346, songs that have words in their titles descriptive of "size, amounts, or dimensions". Here's "On Some Faraway Beach", by Brian Eno, for baritone ukulele with whistling and singing, with overdubs of secondary vocal, Ubass, and ukulele-controlled software synthesizer.

For Season 346, songs that have words in their titles descriptive of "size, amounts, or dimensions". Here's "On Some Faraway Beach", by Brian Eno, for baritone ukulele with whistling and singing, with overdubs of secondary vocal, Ubass, and ukulele-controlled software synthesizer.

Totally fabulous Brian. What's with the hand dressings? Your fretting and strumming are fine!

An original tune, I was too busy thinking to do any singing, you know what us men are like, we can only do one thing at a time.

Hold down the shift key and hit reload. That should flush your cache and then it may work.
Or it may be that the universe is speaking to you regarding my videos :D
Not working for me either. The universe is very cross with you. OR...maybe the video is set to Private?

​Flush your cache?????

It is not as naughty as it sounds. Your web browser will store images and video on your hard disk
so that every time you go to a site the browser does not need to download everything all over again.
Your browser will offer you the image you have on your hard drive rather than pulling it once again
over the net. Sometimes you need to empty the cache on your computer so you will get the latest
information, and this is done by holding down the SHIFT key and hitting RELOAD although SHIFT F5
will also work.

A Randy Newman song about tolerance, told from the point of view of an intolerant fool. I added piano and bass.

It is not as naughty as it sounds. Your web browser will store images and video on your hard disk
so that every time you go to a site the browser does not need to download everything all over again.
Your browser will offer you the image you have on your hard drive rather than pulling it once again
over the net. Sometimes you need to empty the cache on your computer so you will get the latest
information, and this is done by holding down the SHIFT key and hitting RELOAD although SHIFT F5
will also work.

Thank you, Sir! I will have to decide whether this is something I need to do (?)

Thank you, Sir! I will have to decide whether this is something I need to do (?)
BTW: Never had those cache problems. I don't have a RELOAD key/button. But just tried SHIFT F5 and launched (reliably a non-expected) "run time analysis" window? mh...err? F5 worked, and reloaded the actual view.

Last edited:
BTW: Never had those cache problems. I don't have a RELOAD key/button. But just tried SHIFT F5 and launched (reliably a non-expected) "run time analysis" window? mh...err? F5 worked, and reloaded the actual view.

The reload is the icon on the browser.

Top Bottom