WTB Mainland Red Cedar Baritone Anybody got one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfrog

Reaction score
So, my daughter has taken my baritone off to college with her, so I have decided to upgrade to a Mainland Red Cedar. I usually try to buy used, because its cheaper and I don't mind a few dents or dings (save me the trouble and heartache that comes with scratching them up myself). Anyone got one that needs a new home? Thanks!

I would also be interested if a second person has one.

You may want to call Mike at Mainland Uke. They often have seconds available which are in near perfect condition. They generally sell them at 20% off. Amazing deals on great ukuleles. Just a thought. I purchased a beautiful mahogany tenor which was a second and I couldn’t be happier.

I’ve got a red cedar Mainland baritone in great shape except for a couple of dings in the lower bout (don’t ask lol). Great tone. I’ll let it go for $175. PM me if interested, and I’ll get some pics. I’d also trade for a nice solid wood concert.

Last edited:
I sent you a private message, but please give first opportunity to buy to the original poster.

I’ve got a red cedar Mainland baritone in great shape except for a couple of dings in the lower bout (don’t ask lol). Great tone. I’ll let it go for $175. PM me if interested, and I’ll get some pics. I’d also trade for a nice solid wood concert.

SWEET deal!

It does sound like a sweet deal. :) I sent you a PM SweetWaterBlue. I'd love to see some pics!

I made some room in my inbox. You should be able to PM now. Sorry!

Now your mailbox is full. :) no worries

Thanks for posting the pictures, those are some good dents! I bet there's a good story to go with them. but that's what I was looking for, and I'm interested. :)

Does the $175 include shipping? I'm in Connecticut.

Thanks!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom