G'day everyone

Jpeabody

Reaction score
I have come across this site a few times when I have been searching for answers and finally got off my bum and joined. I have been playing the Ukulele for 18 months but only seriously for the last 12 months. I have managed to avoid UAS at this time but it has been very difficult. I currently own a Alvarez AU70WTCE electric/acoustic Tenor, a KALA KA-C concert and a old and battered Makala Dolphin soprano. I love playing my Alvarez and it is my favorite uke. At this time I have Aquila Nyglut strings on all my ukulele's but I use low G on my tenor and concert. I have recently been also using Living Waters strings on my Tenor and I love these but the Low G string is very think and I was scared that it would damage the bridge due to being the type where the string is knotted and slit into the slot.

I hope that I will have knowledge that I can share and I am very sure that the knowledge base here is very broad and I look forward to learning more as I go along.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome, Jpeabody!

I'm not sure how much three Ukuleles is avoiding UAS, but if it is then pardon me while I go order my next one ;)

RC

Top Bottom