Thread: G'day everyone

Default G'day everyone

I have come across this site a few times when I have been searching for answers and finally got off my bum and joined. I have been playing the Ukulele for 18 months but only seriously for the last 12 months. I have managed to avoid UAS at this time but it has been very difficult. I currently own a Alvarez AU70WTCE electric/acoustic Tenor, a KALA KA-C concert and a old and battered Makala Dolphin soprano. I love playing my Alvarez and it is my favorite uke. At this time I have Aquila Nyglut strings on all my ukulele's but I use low G on my tenor and concert. I have recently been also using Living Waters strings on my Tenor and I love these but the Low G string is very think and I was scared that it would damage the bridge due to being the type where the string is knotted and slit into the slot.

I hope that I will have knowledge that I can share and I am very sure that the knowledge base here is very broad and I look forward to learning more as I go along.

Welcome to the forums!!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!
    -Makala Dolphin Soprano-AKA "Ludo"
    Coming soon.. Kala-15S(Soprano)
    Started playing in June 2018
    Please call me Dixie
    I play left handed.

Welcome to UU forum.
    Tenor: Jupiter Doggie Parade, Kinnard, Mya Moe 2052, Mya Moe Resonator 1581
    Concert: Hoffmann ML, Oceana, LoPrinzi Nova MS-C, Kanile'a KPA C, Kiwaya KMC-K, Pono RC-C-PC, KoAloha Mango, Bruce Wei Hummingbird, KoAloha Pineapple Sunday, Waterman
    Soprano: Lanikai LU-21, Kamaka Pineapple 100th Anniversary, Maui Music SK-41 "Pre-Fire", Romero Creations XS, Ohana SK 50G, Zimnicki #20, Makayla Dolphin, Fred Shields Oval, KoAloha KSM-02 (Long Neck), Barron River
    Mini: iUke Piccolo, Fred Shields Pocket

Welcome, Jpeabody!

I'm not sure how much three Ukuleles is avoiding UAS, but if it is then pardon me while I go order my next one

RC

Welcome...………….!

Thread Information