All KOA Wood Gem - Must See

morris3640

Reaction score
I found a great luthier who is a real craftsman. He built this ukulele from all KOA wood to include the bridge neck and fretboard. What was especially nice is that he allowed me to participate in the process and make decisions on how I wanted it to look to include the bindings, headstock and design. Go to birdwire.net to see more of this instrument some of his other works.

IMG_5463.jpgIMG_5341.jpgIMG_5429.jpgcmuke1.jpgIMG_5418.jpg

A stunning work of art, congratulations!

I wanted that look. It is of the nunes style.

That's a beauty. It would be really helpful if you listed the price. I try to always state the price of any of the ukes I post.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 6 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

That’s a beauty! Who is the luthier?

I'd really like to know the price, there's nothing on the web site about price.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

I found a great luthier who is a real craftsman. He built this ukulele from all KOA wood to include the bridge neck and fretboard. What was especially nice is that he allowed me to participate in the process and make decisions on how I wanted it to look to include the bindings, headstock and design. Go to birdwire.net to see more of this instrument some of his other works.

View attachment 112555View attachment 112556View attachment 112557View attachment 112558View attachment 112559

Oh yes! That is gorgeous. I've seen some of his other beautiful and creative works on Reverb.

Congrats!

Please note that I reference UUF Rule 372 subsection .619 which, to paraphrase, states that if you post pics that good a sound sample is mandatory.

Will anyone second that?

No holy grail here. Sounds great but no greater than a Kamaka or another like instrument. You have to admit it is a gOod looking Uke

Top Bottom