Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Season 347 - Elvis and Nick

Finally snuck this one in, Andy.

If you're trying to sing a song Elvis wrote for himself, good luck! The man uses all his range much of the time. Fortunately, I saw EC do this at Merlefest and on his tour with the Sugarcanes band (with Jerry Douglas, Jim Lauderdale, and other Nashville legends).

It's the debut of my "new" "studio," a room we're repurposing after my sister-in-law moved back home to live with our nephew. Still pretty bare-bones right now, and the lighting needs some work, but I hope to have some fun with it.

Martin C1K Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top) Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany soprano <yay!!> Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> Flea koa soprano Lanikai LU22CFM laminate flame maple concert Islander MAT-4 spalted maple tenor Makala MK-CE concert Woodrow "Steelers" soprano <eyeroll>

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Hope y’all enjoy it. Oh if only I had a lead guitar, some bass and back up singers!

Season #347 is now officially CLOSED (womp womp). Thank you all for a wonderful 8 days of music. Back sometime later this week with a wrap up. Now off to Jon’s Season. Don’t forget to get a ticket for your delicate/modern sensibilities. You will need it to pick them back up at the coat check when you leave.
    Andy

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
    ~A.W.E. O'Shaughnessy

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Pavement View Post
    Season #347 is now officially CLOSED (womp womp). Thank you all for a wonderful 8 days of music. Back sometime later this week with a wrap up. Now off to Jon’s Season. Don’t forget to get a ticket for your delicate/modern sensibilities. You will need it to pick them back up at the coat check when you leave.
    loved this season Andy.
    Lowe and Costello are the bees knees standard for us folks
    who try and write music.
    thanks brother for a great week.
    Nick Lowe is a hero to me but I listened to more Costello this week
    than I have in the past 20 years
    and am the better - and a little more sad :P - for it.

Greetings,

What fun this was. Thanks for the listen and the season. Wow

Ciao
    "There are purple trees, my other mind has seen. So many things this one has not, so many things this one forgot. They never existed or did they? My other mind would know". gsc

Thread Information