Season 347 - Elvis and Nick

Finally snuck this one in, Andy.

If you're trying to sing a song Elvis wrote for himself, good luck! The man uses all his range much of the time. Fortunately, I saw EC do this at Merlefest and on his tour with the Sugarcanes band (with Jerry Douglas, Jim Lauderdale, and other Nashville legends).

It's the debut of my "new" "studio," a room we're repurposing after my sister-in-law moved back home to live with our nephew. Still pretty bare-bones right now, and the lighting needs some work, but I hope to have some fun with it.

Season #347 is now officially CLOSED (womp womp). Thank you all for a wonderful 8 days of music. Back sometime later this week with a wrap up. Now off to Jon’s Season. Don’t forget to get a ticket for your delicate/modern sensibilities. You will need it to pick them back up at the coat check when you leave.

Season #347 is now officially CLOSED (womp womp). Thank you all for a wonderful 8 days of music. Back sometime later this week with a wrap up. Now off to Jon’s Season. Don’t forget to get a ticket for your delicate/modern sensibilities. You will need it to pick them back up at the coat check when you leave.

loved this season Andy.
Lowe and Costello are the bees knees standard for us folks
who try and write music.
thanks brother for a great week.
Nick Lowe is a hero to me but I listened to more Costello this week
than I have in the past 20 years
and am the better - and a little more sad :p - for it.

Greetings,

What fun this was. Thanks for the listen and the season. Wow

Ciao

Thank you everyone for sharing a bit of yourself through music!

I am pretty sure I neglected to say the title of Chelsea’s song, which is “Mom’s Kid Sister”.

Thanks to Brian and his electronic wizardry for breathing new life into an old video, and for winning me a fridge magnet! PM is on its way.

Really enjoyed the season, Andy - lots of great music from everyone. Thanks for hosting, mate! And congrats to the winners! :cool:

Fab season Andy. Very much enjoyed broadening my Nick Lowe knowledge.Congratulations to all the winners. Fantastic stuff.

Greetings,

Congrats to winners!! Thanks again to our host, another great season.

Ciao

wow! thrilled to get a magnet, i really love that art style, there is lovely UK rail and tube poster art from back in the same day, and i absolutely adore it! big thanks to you, and also to everyone else, who has been very kind and said very nice things about my more mellow vid style lately! wonderful and very inspiring season and theme, thank you so much for hosting!

Andy, thank you so much for your terrific wrap and Season. (And congratulations on the recent Benintendi grabs! :) :) :) )

Congratulations to our winners! :)

eh Andy. thanks for this one. hadn't listened to Elvis's stuff in years.. Was a trip backwards and much the better for it.

Well, there's a thing - the postman just handed me two lovely Death Valley fridge magnets. Thanks Andy!

Top Bottom