NUD - Kala Ziricote Tenor (KA-ZCT-T)

frets alot

Reaction score
Very cool! How would you describe the sound... is it on the brighter end, or on the mellower end?

I love how Kala uses such colorful cuts of ziricote for these instruments! Glad you are enjoying it!

Yah, those Ziricote ukes are gorgeous and sound good too! The folks at Kala Brand just keep upping their game. :cool:

The grain of the ziricote is just gorgeous. With the sapwood streak it is jaw-droppingly stunning! Congratulations.

I've been seeing Kala Ziricote online recently, yours is especially nice grain, congrats.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Very cool! How would you describe the sound... is it on the brighter end, or on the mellower end?

I love how Kala uses such colorful cuts of ziricote for these instruments! Glad you are enjoying it!

It's not as bright as the maple one they had. I'd say it's warmer, but enough sparkle, like I like them. Being a laminate, it doesn't really have a tone you can desribe of ziricote. But every uke has it's own tone, nevertheless. I like the tone/volume of Kala's, generally, and this one fits the bill.

These are beautiful to look at. I've never heard one.
congrats on your baby, yes, Kala seems to be distancing itself from other Chinese made ukulele companies.

Top Bottom