Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiple Concert Scale Ukes for Sale

Thank you, UU. The Takumi is sold. What will go next?

@ukuleleabe; @UkerDanno; I agree on the beauty of the Collings. This was the first really high end uke I obsessed over. Given that, it's rarity, and wonderful tone, if everything else sells and I end up keeping this beauty, I won't be disappointed to say the least.

@stevejfc; It's pointing right at you, Baby! LOL. This one has actually gotten the most interest so far.

@sam13; @Joyful Uke. Thanks and I hope you are right, @Joyful Uke. The market does seem like it's slower, so I've been pleased that every one of these is getting inquiries.

@SoloRule; Yes, these are treasures and despite that I don't play concert very often, I will miss whatever sells. While I am always considering buying something else, lately it's guitars that I'm actually rotating in and out of. I play a lot more uke, but am having fun noodling with "geetars." I just picked up a great deal on a Martin 0-28VS that will arrive Friday.
    More an appreciator of the ukulele than a true player. My motto is: "Don't matter how good it ring if it ain't got some bling."

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.—Voltaire

Curious about the relative importance of tonewood vs. the luthier? See Luthiers for a Cause to learn more!

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulele Eddie View Post
    @sam13; @Joyful Uke. Thanks and I hope you are right, @Joyful Uke. The market does seem like it's slower, so I've been pleased that every one of these is getting inquiries.
    Confirmation of my thought that the market has been slower lately. But your ukuleles are all special ones, and I suspect a lot of people are giving it serious thought.
    You are someone I would definitely trust to buy from, too.

The Takumi and the J. Rieck are both sold.

There are two people in line for the KoAloha and one who would like the Collings, conditioned upon their selling another instrument. If anyone else wants to be in line on the Collings, please PM me.

Thank you, UU!
    More an appreciator of the ukulele than a true player. My motto is: "Don't matter how good it ring if it ain't got some bling."

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.—Voltaire

Curious about the relative importance of tonewood vs. the luthier? See Luthiers for a Cause to learn more!

Wow, that quilted maple with burst is something else. Best back I’ve seen on a Ukulele Good luck with the sale. Great deal considering how unique this is.

Beautiful Collings Eddie, and nice score with the Martin!

Thread Information