Happy Birthday DownUpDave

Happy birthday to you Dave from the UK. It would be a good day for your new LFDM to arrive!!!!!!! If ever we are in any doubt about modern technology and the ukulele, that myth has been beautifully put to bed by Kevin. Just a very very excellent gesture Kevin!
Mike

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Dave. Have yourself a frosty Octoberfest and charge it to me.

A little birdie told me today is DownUpDave's birthday. Thought I'd "thank" him for all his contributions on UU with a good wish on his birthday. Of course, if he sees this, he might recoil at the noise. Anyone else want to join me?

Nice! : )

Happy Birthday, Dave!

Thanks you again to all of you that took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday, I do appreciate it.

Oktoberfest indeed.....sausage and beer were made for each other:cheers:

Happy belated birthday, Dave! On the actual day, I looked down on you from 34,000 ft. At least that's my excuse for being late to the party. Here's to another year of enjoying your ukes!

Many happies Dave!
Thanks for all your considered and sensitive posts here on the forum.
Though I don't post so much these days, I still read em. :)

Happy birthday . I know you have helped with some of my questions and it is always very appreciated. I will not post a video, in order to keep the day happy.

Somehow I missed this thread, Dave. Hope your happy birthday was a good one.

Somehow I missed this thread, Dave. Hope your happy birthday was a good one.

Yes, I am a bit late as well...

Sorry I missed the actual day, but I wanted to wish our brother Dave a VERY Happy belated Birthday! :)

Top Bottom