Happy Birthday DownUpDave

good_uke_boy

Reaction score
A little birdie told me today is DownUpDave's birthday. Thought I'd "thank" him for all his contributions on UU with a good wish on his birthday. Of course, if he sees this, he might recoil at the noise. Anyone else want to join me?

Happy Birthday, Dave! You have been a resource for me and are partially responsible for me playing Baritone. Thanks so much for being you.

They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you!

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Happy Birthday my dear and valued friend. May you have many more.

A little birdie told me today is DownUpDave's birthday. Thought I'd "thank" him for all his contributions on UU with a good wish on his birthday. Of course, if he sees this, he might recoil at the noise. Anyone else want to join me?

Kevin that was worderful, so thoughtful, thank you.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. It really makes me glad to be part of such a great community. Ukulele people are the nicest people.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Dave!

Happy Birthday, Dave! Thank you for all of your contributions to UU.

Happy, happy, joy, joy! And many more.

Perhaps you will celebrate with another ukulele?

From one Dave to another:

Happy Birthday!

:cheers:

@good_uke_boy, great idea!

Congrats on another lap around the sun, DownUpDave! I hope the coming year brings you many wonderful moments of music and good times with loved ones.

Happy birthday, I hope you are enjoying it with a good uke (or two, or twenty) in hand. Best wishes from Switzerland!

Top Bottom