I've been working on the railroad (Kanile'a KPA-C Premium)

Lapyang

Reaction score
I've been working on the railroad. Played on a Kanile'a KPA-C Premium. An American folk song first published in 1894 as "Levee Song" in the Princeton University Song book Carmine Prinetonia. It has gone through several changes over the years, even absorbed another older folk song to evolve into the version we know today. Arrangement by James Hill. The Kanile'a is a Concert strung with Living Water strings.

Last edited:
Excellent Joseph.......You are working very hard or are a quick learner. Another beautiful looking and sounding ukulele. The arrangement is also top notch!
Great stuff........Mike

Really really nice Joseph. I forgot how much I like that old tune, well done. The Kanilea looks and sounds beautiful, that is some womderful curly koa.

Nicely done Mate. Relaxed and catchy.

Excellent Joseph.......You are working very hard or are a quick learner. Another beautiful looking and sounding ukulele. The arrangement is also top notch!
Great stuff........Mike

Thanks Mike. Oh, I am not a quick learner by any measures. I do put in the effort though.

Really really nice Joseph. I forgot how much I like that old tune, well done. The Kanilea looks and sounds beautiful, that is some womderful curly koa.

Thanks Dave. For the longest time I have been humming this tune and just could not remember the words nor name of it, until now...

Nicely done Mate. Relaxed and catchy.

Thanks. It is a catchy tune indeed.

Well done! And a beautiful instrument:D

Top Bottom