season 348 TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY THINK

folks,
don't forget to check page 17 for the winners and shout-out list. thanks.

Jon, joo, and panel,

Thank you! Email forthcoming! I’m very honored. Congrats to all the winners and everyone who jumped in!

Fantastic job of hosting, Jon; and a really creative theme idea. Evelyn and I thank you for the shout out, and we loved all the comments we received from all our fellow, "Atheists In The Choir." Congratulations of the winners. Well deserved by all.

Wow! Honoured to have been deemed worthy off the basis of one song! Cheers Jon, e-mail on it's way, I'm happy to listen to whatever music you send me

Hi Jon..... You asked about syncopation. In that gorgeous vocal of yours I heard the kind of "play" in your delivery of the lyrics that reminded me of the way jazz artists play eighth notes "unevenly" (Each note is not played with equal value in the two to a beat.) I meant this as a great compliment, as the notes travelled in ways I couldn't have predicted. (I so hope this makes sense, mate.)

It's called 'swing', Linda. You often get it in folk tunes too where it's called 'lilt'. It's sometimes written down in a dotted pattern which doesn't really capture the relation between the two notes which varies with tempo.

Syncopation is where you put the stress off the beat, also characteristic of jazz and blues.

It's called 'swing', Linda. You often get it in folk tunes too where it's called 'lilt'. It's sometimes written down in a dotted pattern which doesn't really capture the relation between the two notes which varies with tempo.

Syncopation is where you put the stress off the beat, also characteristic of jazz and blues.

Thank you, Geoff.

Great week and congrats to the winners! Got on here to listen to what I missed and the playlist for Seasonista written covers is gone. :iwant:

Woo hoo! Thanks ya’ll. Sorry it’s been a hectic week and haven’t been able to reply to all the nice comments left on the video. Cave says hi and thanks! Until next time...

Woo hoo! Thanks ya’ll. Sorry it’s been a hectic week and haven’t been able to reply to all the nice comments left on the video. Cave says hi and thanks! Until next time...

Great to see you guys on video Eric! Excellent playing as well

Great season Jon, and very deserving winners! Thanks for the shout out! Love you brother ~

both playlists for season 348 are back now.
'i'moffended' and 'tributaries'.

just got my rekkid in the post, brother. can’t wait to listen! thanks, my friend!

Top Bottom