shark bar clamp

Looks like a Great White shark too! :biglaugh:

Those teeth on the inside of the capo look a little bit sharp...or pointy...

Depending upon the tension of the spring, I'd be worried that you'd end up with dimple-like impressions in both the back of the neck, as well as impressions on the strings, and neither would be good...

If there are dimples in the back of the neck when you remove the capo, you are likely going to feel that with your thumb when you fret notes, and then the back of the neck is basically damaged. you might be able to fix it, but feeling it would bug me...

Those teeth on the inside of the capo look a little bit sharp...or pointy...

Depending upon the tension of the spring, I'd be worried that you'd end up with dimple-like impressions in both the back of the neck, as well as impressions on the strings, and neither would be good...

If there are dimples in the back of the neck when you remove the capo, you are likely going to feel that with your thumb when you fret notes, and then the back of the neck is basically damaged. you might be able to fix it, but feeling it would bug me...
Maybe they are soft.

I bought one of these about a year ago. I never use it because I would be using it as a crutch. However the one thing I noticed is that the shark got in the way of fretting. Obviously my technique plays a role in that situation, but the high profile of the shark also shares some of the blame.

Could always go for crocodile from Alice Designs lol

I think ukuleles need more funny shaped capos... don't manufacturers know how much we embrace corny and weird more than guitar players?

I think ukuleles need more funny shaped capos... don't manufacturers know how much we embrace corny and weird more than guitar players?

Amen to that! :agree:

Top Bottom