Where are everyone from?

LM69

Reaction score
Is there any easy way to find out where other members of this forum comes from?
I have seen in the most posts upper right corner it is stated from where that person is from. I also know that it is stated in most members presentation. But both these ways takes a long time to find out if there are anyone in the same area of the world.
It would be nice to see if there are any members near or not. It would be easier to find anyone to play together with if it was a map with all members locations.

I make a point of showing very precisely where I am in Location. It would be nice if other people also did. There's plenty of space to type out a detailed location. Where in Sweden are you?

I just clicked Advance Search. In that window is Search Types list, but it doesn't include Location. You might send a request in the Site Suggestions forum to add it to the search choices. At least anyone who entered a location could be found.

zSearch List.png

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Last edited:
The usual way to find out if there is anyone near you is to just ask. :)
Clubs are more likely to introduce you to new members than forums, but who knows. ;)

Thanx for your answers. I'll try to specify more exactly where in Sweden I am from.
I am from Nättraby.

Top Bottom