Baiting

Rllink

Reaction score
Anyone else get the feeling that some of the posts lately are worded in a way that makes them suspicious that the person posting them might know a lot more about ukuleles than they are putting on? Enough that they know what buttons to push to get certain people to respond, knowing quite well what those responses will be? Just saying, I'm thinking someone is bored. ;)

Last edited:
Anyone else get the feeling that some of the posts lately ae worded in a way that makes them suspicious that the person posting them might know a lot more about ukuleles than they are putting on? Enough that they know what buttons to push to get certain people to respond, knowing quite well what those responses will be? Just saying, I'm thinking someone is bored. ;)

Well, come to think of it, I can understand your suspicions and to some extent share them. I’m normally inclined to give folk the benefit of the doubt; and if the question and the thread are interesting then the motives of the OP aren’t so much an issue as I’m more interested in the discussion. To me baiting is something that’s more targeted towards a specific person or group of people, but what a better term for what might be happening is I do not know. Good point though, I’d be glad if we were both wrong in our suspicions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom