Do You Have A Playlist Of Your Original Songs?

Harry122

Solid Citizen
UU VIP
Reaction score
For those who write songs, do you have a YouTube playlist of your originals? I'd love to be able to go through them and enjoy some of your terrific stuff.

I thought of this just now as I was listening through Pa's amazing playlist. I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice to have a central location linking all of the Seasonista songwriters' music? Well, I want this to be that location.

If you'd like me to include your originals playlist, leave a link in a reply here, and I'll expand the list below. Thanks!

Pabrizzer

Harry122-Randy McSorley

Del Griffiths

One Man And His Uke

UkingViking

BirdsEyeViewOfMyUkuklele

AlanDP1 AlanDP2

the glass canoe

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters

engravertom

ukulele extra cheese

Flatbaroque

Dennis Danner

RAB11 - Ryan

Uke4ia

Markwo

Xommen

Berni Armstrong

Jazzbanjorex

erivel

Wee_Ginga_Yin

manfrog

lelouden

UkeCan1

Tootler

NotAnotherLinda

SongAndDanceDaisy

xommen

mep1

FiL

Demimondaine

SparkyUkulele

decaturcomp

- - - - - - - -

Last edited:
Great idea. That has finally given me the impetus to sort my vast output into categories and post them as playlists.

To be quite honest, I have to thank Pa for inspiring me to write, and actually finish some songs. My “His Name Is Charles” was as a direct result of a song Brian wrote. I’ve had fragments of stuff I’ve sort of written over the years but it’s only since joining Seasons that I’ve knuckled down and written complete songs :D

To be quite honest, I have to thank Pa for inspiring me to write, and actually finish some songs. My “His Name Is Charles” was as a direct result of a song Brian wrote. I’ve had fragments of stuff I’ve sort of written over the years but it’s only since joining Seasons that I’ve knuckled down and written complete songs :D

Gee. So pleased to have provoked you into songwriting John.
You have a real talent as a musician, singer and songwriter!

On playlists -
I started one as has been referenced (thank you Randy) but it is by no means complete - I keep forgetting to add stuff to it.

Seeing more and more people bring original material to the seasons has been something I so enjoy!

Last edited:
great idea!

turtledrum first encouraged me to get a playlist together of my homemade songs (and another playlist for my marc bolan/t rex covers!) - in fact she got both playlists set up and started for me, which was so kind, all i've had to do is keep adding new vids as i go! thank you again for that, TD!

here is my homemade songs list...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeOoTkKV5j7KyotmFTNpIbzClaJM6tJ6r

I don't create playlists of my songs but maybe I should. One of my originals, yes but also one for traditional songs and one for instrumentals.

I'll have to give it some thought.

great idea!

turtledrum first encouraged me to get a playlist together of my homemade songs (and another playlist for my marc bolan/t rex covers!) - in fact she got both playlists set up and started for me, which was so kind, all i've had to do is keep adding new vids as i go! thank you again for that, TD!

here is my homemade songs list...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeOoTkKV5j7KyotmFTNpIbzClaJM6tJ6r

You're welcome! And - wow, how those two playlists have grown! :)

I have never considered putting an original playlist together. In fact i would never encourage anyone to listen to the crap I’ve written. There are so many talented people here that are worth a listen. I’ve been so disappointed this week that i haven’t had a moment to cover any of your songs this week Randy and quite shocked no one has. You have a terrific catalog of charming songs. I’ve had three pulled with no time to record. Late last night i even wrote one of my midnight madness songs for Jon’s week. It’s as terrible as all the rest so your not missing out believe me!

Anyway, i think this is a great idea for all of you extremely talented folk to have this spot to share your playlists. I support this wholeheartedly.

L

Last edited:
Cool Idea Randy!

Never considered making a playlist, but I will learn how to do it and bring link later ~

There's some absolute dross on here but also some ones I'm quite proud of. Rearranged into chronological order (in terms of when they were recorded, not written) as I had to go searching for some of them.

I've added Dolce et Decorum. Obviously I make no claim to the words but I did "compose" the music that accompanied it.

link

Top Bottom