Pono MT, 2015, with strap pin, Strap, MISI Uke Pickup, hard case, humidifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arktrav

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD Pono MT, 2015,

Here is the whole package! Pono MT (solid mahogany tenor ukulele), strap pin in heel, strap, MISI Uke pickup, Oasis humidifier all in a hard case!! Everything you will need to start playing. It is tuned in the re-entrant fashion and is in a great hard case. It is really like new.

I bought this one new and it has received very little play. It is in very outstanding condition!!

Solid Mahogany top, back, and sides.

Rosewood faceplate, fingerboard, and bridge.

Rope marquetry rosette, pearl logo and position dots.
Bone nut and saddle.

Satin Finish

Total Length 26-3/8″
Body Length 12-1/16″
Body Width
Upper Bout 6-1/2″
Lower Bout 8-5/16″
Body Depth
Upper Bout 2 9/16″
Lower Bout 3 1/8″
Fingerboard
Width at Nut 1-3/8″
at 12th Fret 1-3/4″
Soundhole Diameter 2-5/8″
Scale Length 16-15/16″
$325 plus $40 Shipping PayPal preferred
CONUS BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE!IMG_2155.jpgIMG_2156.jpgIMG_2154.jpgIMG_2161.jpgIMG_2160.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. Pono quality. You're essentially getting a MISI pickup, hard case, installed strap pin & humidifier for $40. Great deal.

Thanks Kenn2018, I believe it is a great deal too, and somebody is going to be very happy when they go for this one. Unless, of course, I decide to keep it! Always a possibility with me, it's like selling puppies, . . . . you know you can't keep them all. OH well,

But you don't have to feed the ukes!!!
JC is a GREAT person to do business with,
Ron

you're right eyedoc, you don't have to feed them but there is, in my experience, the overhead of strings, tuners, cases, pick-up's, strings,more strings, and on and on it goes. Oh yes, and just one ukulele won't do, it takes several and we all have great reasons for the acquisition of them. But it is fun!

UU is a great group and it feels good to e back in the "uke-circle"

I have the same uke with the MiSi pickup. This is an amazing deal on a fantastic uke. I always considered it the uke that has "everything I need and nothing I don't". I especially like the satin finish. Good luck with the sale. If I didn't already own one it would be tempting ;)

I don't believe that UU has a vacation option for its classifieds. So, for whoever it may benefit I will be away on a trip this Tuesday through Thursday. I can try to keep up with my Iphone but I've found in the past, that can be prove difficult. Blessings, J.C. Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom