Pono Tenor RT (Solid Rosewood body with Solid Cedar top), MISI p/u, strap pin,Hcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

arktrav

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD Pono Tenor RT MISI p/u, strap pin,Hcase

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT ; Here is a great deal on a tenor ukulele. It is a Pono RT, and the top is solid cedar and the sides and back is solid rosewood. The fretboard, bridge, and faceplate is ebony. Pearl "Pono" logo, abalone rosette, with bone nut and saddle. The finish is glossy but there is a small lacquer finish discrepancy. The union/joint between the neck and side of the body has a cloudy spot. Its about 3/4" long. You can see it clearly on one of the pics. There is no separation just a finish issue. Includes a hard case.

It comes with a strap pin in the heel, MISI uke pickup, hard case and an Oasis humidifier. Everything you will need! It is a very reasonable price and a very good deal!

$400 plus $40 shipping Paypal preferred

IMG_5120.jpgIMG_5111.jpgIMG_5112.jpgIMG_5114.jpgIMG_5116.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you got it Ron. That's a really good deal.

I have the RTC(S) cutaway with spruce top. It's one of my favorites. I have the Pono passive pickup in it. I think you'll be happier with the Misi.

Thanks!
I have several beautiful tenor ukulele‘s but I need one with the pick up for performing at the hospital and in Senior care facilities .
Clipping on a microphone, or putting one in the sound hole of my other ukuleles is getting old and tiring.
In addition the price of this ukulele was only $100 more than retrofitting one of my higher rent tenors with the same pick up!
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom