FS Mya Moe baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave.....I hope you are not selling on impulse. I thought you love this baritone. You have a big house, you have space for it or you can store it in my new place. :D

Oh I have thought of hanging on to this trust me. I still might, I love bearclaw spruce.

I will give this a while longer then it goes to Reverb. If you are thinking what it would be like to own a premium custom made Mya Moe baritone now is your chance

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

Great looking instrument! Since you changed the tuners, can you post closeup photos of the front and the back of the headstock? Thanks!

Hi Dave,

Great looking instrument! Since you changed the tuners, can you post closeup photos of the front and the back of the headstock? Thanks!

Hi Mark, I left the holes unfilled as the photos will show. I had done the same tuner swap to a Pono tenor and filled the holes. You can't get a perfect blend and that bothered me so I left these holes in the Mya Moe unfilled. I will include the original tuners in the sale. I can fill the holes if someone wants that done as well. I made my living as a carpenter cabinet maker for decades so it will be a good job. I can also reinstall the original rabbit ear tuners if someone prefers that.

1541631343199920051081.jpg20181021_121923.jpg20181021_122026.jpg1541631374469112378190.jpg20170517_174056.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great Baritone. I have played it and if I didn’t have a Spruce top Baritone already I would have bought it.

Dave is meticulous with his instruments.

WOW!! Super great deal on a custom baritone. Ugh. If only I didn't already have a custom on order.:wallbash:

Last edited:
WOW!! Super great deal on a custom baritone. Ugh. If only I didn't already have a custom on order.:wallbash:

Thank you Steve. If someone doesn't buy it I would be happy to keep it. You don't find bearclaw spruce and cocobolo like this very often.

This is now off the Market Place. After almost one month and no serious offers on this extraordinary baritone I am locking this add up. If you were on the fence, sorry but the fence has been pulled down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom