WTB Roland Microcube GX

jp.vanirsel@gmail.com

Reaction score
Hi all!

Recently i bought my first electric solid body uke, just to try out. I'm now looking for an amp, the Roland Microcube GX to be specific, because it's such a portable and versatile amp. Anyone in Europe that would like to sell one? I'm located in the Netherlands.

Kind regards,
JP

You'll like the Microcube if you haven't used one before. Decent sound for such a tiny amp. I use my with a uke and an acoustic guitar all the time. Tough little thing too, had mine since they first came out and it has stood the test of time.

You'll like the Microcube if you haven't used one before. Decent sound for such a tiny amp. I use my with a uke and an acoustic guitar all the time. Tough little thing too, had mine since they first came out and it has stood the test of time.

Thanks for the response! I can’t wait to try it out. I found someone who sells the first generation microcube for 65 euro’s. Is that a fair price? Is the new GX version alot better than the first generation?

If you prefer just a clean acoustic sound, Roland also makes a version called the Mobile AC. I have that little amp and it is wonderful! Just another option to consider.

Top Bottom