Kiwaya KTS-4 with Baggs 5.0 P/U and Case!

Mattn

Reaction score
This unit sounds great and is in pristine condition. The tuners hold and tune well.

It is strung with Worth browns with a high G.

I would like $500 for it.

Attachments

• Kiwaya1.jpg
    Kiwaya1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 102
  • kiwaya4.jpg
    kiwaya4.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 73
  • kiwaya5.jpg
    kiwaya5.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 78
Does your Kiwaya have an ebony fretboard or rosewood? And what type of tuners does it have - friction or geared? Is there a case? Some pics of the case, fretboard and headstock would be appreciated.

Kiwaya

Does your Kiwaya have an ebony fretboard or rosewood? And what type of tuners does it have - friction or geared? Is there a case? Some pics of the case, fretboard and headstock would be appreciated.
. Hi, I will take pictures tomorrow when I am at work. I have a hard shell case that goes with it (a deluxe archtop case. The tuners are high quality friction units. I planned to replace them, but reconsidered when I used them. I am not sure about the fingerboard material. I will find out.

Take care,

—Matt

Last edited:
Additional pictures

Hi,

It looks like the fingerboard is rosewood (or light ebony). I took some pictures and have attached them. This is a very detailed and meticulous reproduction of an early Martin (better in some ways). I just need to play tenors...I switch between guitar and ukulele at gigs and the adjustment is too extreme with the soprano. It is a fantastic, professional instrument.

Attachments

• head Kiwaya.jpg
    head Kiwaya.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 56
  • case Kiwaya.jpg
    case Kiwaya.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 43
  • tuners Kiwaya.jpg
    tuners Kiwaya.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 57
Additional pictures

Hi,

It looks like the fingerboard is rosewood (or light ebony). I took some pictures and have attached them. This is a very detailed and meticulous reproduction of an early Martin (better in some ways). I just need to play tenors...I switch between guitar and ukulele at gigs and the adjustment is too extreme with the soprano. It is a fantastic, professional instrument.

Thanks for the photos! You don't have to sell me on Kiwayas...I'm blown away by the quality of the KTC-1 I already own. Gonna hafta think about adding this one to the collection as well....

Hi,

I am dropping the price to $450. Thanks.

Top Bottom