FS: Kamaka 8 , Favilla bari, Kala UBASS solid body

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
Due to some life changing circumstances [living 5 miles from Mexico Beach] I need to reduce my ukulele collection, starting with the ones I hardly or never play. I am starteing with a white label Kamaka 8 and a Red solid body Kala UBASS . and a pre paper label Favilla bari. Crack free but mega checking. I would like to get what I paid for them. $625 for the Kamaka 8 and $300 for the UBASS. $400 for the bari. They 2 were purchased from UU, where I am known as strumsilly. The Kamaka is crack free but the finish on the top has checking and is cloudy in spots. The UBASS looks new. I will post a link if I can. If you PM me I can send pics from my phone. these are + shipping. Maybe someone can post the past Kamaka sale with pics, I can't find it and can't remember who I got it from. I'm a little distracted.
UBASS SOLD
Kamaka 8 sold

I am attending TBug from Panama City. so I will bring them there and you can save shipping.

Last edited:
Best of luck with your sales and ongoing recovery from the hurricane Strum ~

recently got in a black solid body u-bass or I would be all over that red one. Hmm, still might like to see it. :p

I just received the Kamaka 8 string via Fed Ex. Everything was exactly as described and It was a great transaction. Thanks Strumsilly.
I hope that the flood recovery goes well for you. My house was flooded back in 1996, along with our subdivision. I can't imagine having a flood as bad as you experienced near Mexico Beach.

Last edited:
I just received the Kamaka 8 string via Fed Ex. Everything was exactly as described and It was a great transaction. Thanks Strumsilly.
I hope that the flood recovery goes well for you. My house was flooded back in 1996, along with our subdivision. I can't imagine having a flood as bad as you experienced near Mexico Beach.

I sold this one to Strumsilly. I have a lot of quality time on this one and wish you a long lasting relationship with it as well.

AFTER ALL...IT"S A KAMAKA!!!

Wm.

Last edited:
recently got in a black solid body u-bass or I would be all over that red one. Hmm, still might like to see it. :p

Yup, you got BAS...:cool::shaka:

I sold this one to Strumsilly. I have a lot of quality time on this one and wish you a long lasting relationship with it as well.

AFTER ALL...IT"S A KAMAKA!!!

Wm.

I had an older white label 8 string previously and miss it. I had Worth clears on that one and may go back to them to liven it up a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom