In search of anuenue harp ukulele!!!

OhXTheXHorror

Reaction score
I know these are rare and finding one will be even harder, but the search has to start somewhere!!!! Please contact me if you have or know someone who has that may possibly have one of these for sale, have $$$ Thanks!!

I (the initial designer of these) and Muriel Anderson have been poking aNueNue to issue another limited run. If they do so, they will not be as cheap as they were that is for sure. Tom Ziegenspeck might make you one....

Not to take you away from your specific request, but I've seen harp ukes made by Bruce Wei in Vietnam listed on his eBay store. I have a few of his custom ukes and ready mades that I think are built very well and sound really good. They go for about $1000 US.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

I actually have a 7 sub bass string Harp Ukulele on the way, I have just always admired the Anuenue harp ukulele!

I cant believe I found one! My Anuenue harp ukulele will be here in a couple weeks!!

Congratulations! That's great. You'll have to post a video after you get familiar with it.

Yes, very excited, have been looking for one for years, from the pictures and the guy selling it said it was owned in a small ukulele shop for many years, it was never sold, it went out of business, its brand new in the case, I cant help but to think this is a great find

Top Bottom