WTB-Pono steel string bari

bunnyf

Reaction score
I’ve been patiently waiting for one to come in stock at HMS or another vendor but I’m getting a little antsy. I’d prefer to buy used actual anyway (I like a bargain). A little playing wear is fine by me. I take care of my instruments but I do play the heck out of them, so they would get there soon anyway. Does anyone have one that they aren’t really playing? Any wood, any finish, any model.

I’ve been patiently waiting for one to come in stock at HMS or another vendor but I’m getting a little antsy. I’d prefer to buy used actual anyway (I like a bargain). A little playing wear is fine by me. I take care of my instruments but I do play the heck out of them, so they would get there soon anyway. Does anyone have one that they aren’t really playing? Any wood, any finish, any model.
I have a custom electric tenor, made for me using a vintage bari neck with solid cherry body, funky but sounds and plays great., I'll list when I get back from tbug.

I have a custom electric tenor, made for me using a vintage bari neck with solid cherry body, funky but sounds and plays great., I'll list when I get back from tbug.

I am curious about your custom tenor electric, can you pm me details, thanks

Top Bottom