Romero Creations ST Concert

mineymole

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Has anyone played one? How is the tone and volume? I am looking at the Mahogany version.

I'm interested in the answer to this, too.

I'm bumping this older thread to see if anyone out there has some thoughts on the Romero Creations ST concert. They make a solid spruce top / laminate mahogany body now that would be a nice travel uke. Anyone......Anyone......Bueller.

I'm bumping this older thread to see if anyone out there has some thoughts on the Romero Creations ST concert. They make a solid spruce top / laminate mahogany body now that would be a nice travel uke. Anyone......Anyone......Bueller.

I got my Romero ST concert (Spruce/mahogany) last week and cannot put it down. I must say the Romero concert is an absolute joy to play. The Romero strings included make it ring like a bell when fingerpicked. I do not like the sound when strictly strumming though - very muted. But chord/melody play is so crisp. Sustain is wonderful, intonation at the 12th is a bit off. Neck is sooooooo smooth, like buttah. Great size, I would absolutely buy one again - next time maybe mahogany (I have too many Koas). I have a Outdoor soprano that I use for traveling and can stuff in my luggage without worry. This one, even though soprano size in length, the width of a tenor body still makes it a bit wide. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom