Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 350: Seasonista Originals

Default Season 350: Seasonista Originals

Season 350: Seasonista Originals

For this Season, we will celebrate original songs written by Seasonistas. Let’s use this Season as an opportunity to celebrate our songwriting friends and discover some amazing songs.

There is a list of originals written by some talented Seasonistas IN THIS THREAD. There are also many songs that don’t yet belong to an “Originals Playlist.” Also, check out A Seasonista Wrote this...stuff (Thanks Ryan!) Feel free to do some hunting, asking, and discovering!

If you’ve written a song that you’d love for a fellow Seasonista to cover, please let us know in this thread! Conversely, if you DO NOT want anyone to cover one of your originals, let us know.

There will be prizes!

Have fun!

The Rules:
    • All songs this Season must be originals, written by any Seasonista.
    • Your song must be newly-recorded and exclusively for Season 350.
    • Your own originals are very welcome, but before you post an original of your own, you must record at least one original from another Seasonista.
    • Don’t post any videos that are not entries – put those things on the Island.
    • The video must say it’s for Season 350, either written or verbalized.
    • No song Limit!
    • Multitracking is fine, but the ukulele must be prominent.
    • The Season runs eight days, starting at midnight Hawaii time, Sunday, and ends eight days later at midnight, the end of the day, Sunday.
    • Please comment on others’ work – it’s always well appreciated!

Playlist
    Last edited by Harry122; 10-27-2018 at 04:27 PM.
    Randy - Harry122

There is a list of originals written by some talented Seasonistas IN THIS THREAD
    You sly dog you. Well played.
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Quote Originally Posted by RAB11 View Post
    You sly dog you. Well played.
    Hehehe! Suddenly it all becomes clear! Nice one Randy!

This thread is sure to be a treasure trove as well..... but the rabbit hole is so deep you might not come back out before the week ends!
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Greetings,

Awesome. Sounds challenging and fun.
    "There are purple trees, my other mind has seen. So many things this one has not, so many things this one forgot. They never existed or did they? My other mind would know". gsc

Randy, thank you for hosting and your fine theme!

I'm going to ask that others please not cover any of my songs. I'm just not sure if or how much I'm going to be able to participate this week. Not that I think others will be running off to do one of mine with all the talent on that playlist!

I know this will be a GREAT week of music! Thank you, Randy!

Well, I got one recorded, but man, all the other song writers on here are much better players than I am. Extremely challenging.
    Never mind the words, just hum along and keep on going...

YouTube UkeintheHeartofTexas

I have a bunch of original songs in Itunes, can anyone advise me on how to make a public playlist?

Great Theme idea, Randy, and you have already and are continuing to compile a great reference location for some really great Seasonista song writing material! Nicely done!

Thanks for hosting SOTU 350 but a reminder to everyone that SOTU 349's door is still open, and prize categories have been defined: one of which is a prize for commenting on other Seasonistas videos! So, be sure to view and comment on a few more Halloween videos before rushing off into 350's fertile valleys.
    Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks . . .
    =======================================
    ddanner SOTU VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...wjRMd7fqE9vEv2
    ddanner ORIGINAL SONGS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...h4b1ScxqSX_UGP

Quote Originally Posted by ddanner View Post
    Great Theme idea, Randy, and you have already and are continuing to compile a great reference location for some really great Seasonista song writing material! Nicely done!

Thanks for hosting SOTU 350 but a reminder to everyone that SOTU 349's door is still open, and prize categories have been defined: one of which is a prize for commenting on other Seasonistas videos! So, be sure to view and comment on a few more Halloween videos before rushing off into 350's fertile valleys.
    Ditto on that! 349 is a really fun Season, and there's plenty of time for more tunes!
    Randy - Harry122

Thread Information