NUD LfdM 19" super tenor

Wow, that is some of the nicest Myrtle I've ever seen! Cograts and happy strumming Dave ~

Stunningly beautiful instrument Dave. A real thing of beauty. Enjoy

@stevejfc.....Thanks steve it sounds as good as it looks as well

@Mezcalero.....Thank you as soon as I saw that piece of myrtle I knew I had to have it. Came from Oregon Wild Wood

@JJFN......It really is a looker and every detail adds to the whole. If you look at the second photo you can see Luis actually rounds off the fret ends by hand, never any sharp ends or roughness

@KBUke.....I appreciate the nice comments, thank you

20181020_064949.jpg20181023_061217.jpg

Last edited:
I had the pervilage of playing this uke tonight ! It is so sweet sounding. It projects a very rich volume just like all the other lfdm I have played.
This one is a real looker. The design is different from other lfdm. It is so easy to fret ! I love everything about it.
The notes are super clean ups and downs the fretboard ! Incredible strings respond! Different techniques such as pull off , hammer on , harmonic on the 12th fret etc all came out beautiful!
Such a pleasure to play. Thank you downupdave for letting me enjoy your fine collection of ukes and guitars plus making me a delicious dinner too.

Last edited:
Congradz Dave, love the BRW details and love the color purflings. I must get something similar from Luis for my next build. you inspired me :)

Congradz Dave, love the BRW details and love the color purflings. I must get something similar from Luis for my next build. you inspired me :)

Thanks very much Jen. It was fun having a hand in some of the design elements. I will be very interested to see what direction you go with on your next LfdM. I know Luis enjoys building for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom