Free Hardshell Baritone Case, must be picked up in Switzerland

Rakelele

Reaction score
I have a spare "Uke Crazy" canvas covered hardshell case that I am willing to give away for free. Baritone size, fitting any regular baritone ukulele model, but also well-suited for the Kanilea/Islander GL6 or the Cordoba Mini.

The case is in perfect like-new condition, only used once for shipping. They normally cost around $45 USD.

The only catch is that it must be picked up in Zürich, Switzerland. We could meet somewhere downtown to hand it over. Alternatively, I will ship to Swiss adresses, but then I'll have to charge you 10 Swiss Francs for shipping cost. Shipping to international adresses will cost around $48 USD, depending on where you live.

Reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested, and able to pick it up in the Zürich area.

Anyone in Switzerland interested in a free hardshell baritone case?

Still offering a Hardshell Baritone Case for free if you come pick it up in Downtown Zürich, Switzerland.

Bringing this up once again. The case sits unused in my home.

Using some spare time to bring up this post: The case is still available for free if you come pick it up in the Zurich area.

Another round for a free baritone size hardshell case when being picked up in the Zürich area.

Top Bottom