May 30 Internet Open Mic Sign Ups!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
We're doing another Internet Open Mic on Saturday May 30th! The last one was a blast and had a lot of great performances. If you'd like to perform in this open mic please sign up in this thread.

More details will be posted as we figure them out!

Performing:

UkuleleHill
UkuleleD
CoLmes
thejumpingflea
mctrmt
thejumpingflea's friend
CitizenSnips
Pat Rock

Maybe:
AcousticMonster
Latinleaders

Last edited:
I'll perform!

ryan, do you know if I will I be able to stream from my canon mini DV video camera if its hooked up to my computer? if so sign me up

-D

Last edited by a moderator:
ryan, do you know if I will I be able to stream from my canon mini DV video camera if its hooked up to my computer? if so sign me up

-D

Yes it's possible, just connect the camera to your computer via firewire and you should be able to use it as a webcam.

the next open mic after this one will be a definite for me. but this time difference with where i am now is killing me. hopefully i can wake up in the middle of the night to catch some of it.

how does this work? do you need a program or something?

you just need a skype account and a webcam. Rayon will post more detailed instructions when he gets a chance. he's busy washing his helicopter right now. that's a lot of turtle wax!

you just need a skype account and a webcam. Rayon will post more detailed instructions when he gets a chance. he's busy washing his helicopter right now. that's a lot of turtle wax!

lol alright just was wondering.. thanks bud :)

Top Bottom