For Sale: Pono MGTP Tenor Pineapple, must be picked up in Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakelele

Reaction score
Up for sale is a Pono MGTP Mango Pineapple Tenor Ukulele. In fact, it is the very first of this model that was ever made, and precisely the one demonstrated by Corey Fujimoto from "Hawaii Music Supply" in the video below. I bought it new from HMS back in 2014.

The uke is in perfect like-new condition, not a single mark on it. I take great care of all of my instruments. It has always been kept in its case with a humidifier and never left our smoke-free, pet-free home.

This tenor has low action and plays like butter. It sounds just as good as many of the more expensive ukes that I have (Kanilea, Kamaka, KoAloha, etc.).Reason for selling is that I have too many instruments and mostly play baritone or guilele these days.

Including the case, shipping and taxes, it cost close $600 USD. I'm selling it for $290 USD (=290 Swiss Francs), including the nice Oahu case pictured below. This is the price when you come pick it up in Zürich, Switzerland. Shipping within Switzerland will cost 10 Swiss Francs more. International shipping will add about $45 USD - $65 USD, depending on where you live. Be aware that Switzerland is not in the EU, so there might be taxes added at your end. In order to avoid such problems, I'd prefer shipping within Switzerland.

Reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested. I have sold several instruments this way to buyers who were very satisfied.

I'm attaching a new snapshot of the instrument, along with the pictures originally taken by HMS:

IMG_5016.jpg

pono_mgtp-2.jpgpono_mgtp-3.jpgpono_mgtp-4.jpgpono_mgtp-5.jpg

https://vimeo.com/94643982

It sounds just as good as many of the more expensive ukes that I have (Kanilea, Kamaka, KoAloha, etc.)

I agree, mine is probably the best sounding and most played uke i have. It's an outstanding instrument.

Thanks for all comments and inquieries, PM replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom