Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival

No telling when we would reach capacity, whether that's going to happen the day of the festival with walkups or a week in advance. I guess just stay tuned here or by subscribing to the email list if you haven't already.

Would love to have James Hill back, trust me, he's on the list. First, I wanted to bring some new folks that haven't been yet

Does anyone - who hasn't been to the festival yet - have any questions about anything? I'm revamping the website and will be adding an FAQ section

OK, festival website has finally been redone! Check it out and let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions www.losangelesukulelefestival.com

Quote Originally Posted by mitchchang View Post
    OK, festival website has finally been redone! Check it out and let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions www.losangelesukulelefestival.com
    Very nice. I like how fast the pages load.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
    9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
    • Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Exciting development to share: Bakithi Kumalo will be joining us at this year's festival! Grammy award winning, legendary bass player with Paul Simon, named one of the top 100 bass players of all time!

FYI I know we are still 4 months out but advance ticket sales are 2x where they were this time last year so if you haven't purchased your tickets yet, I recommend doing so sooner than later, in case we have to close up early to maintain a comfortable capacity www.kalakoa.tix.com

It’s going to be a fun day! It gets better every year Mitch thanks to your hard work!

Is there going to be more info on the schedule page about what workshops each instructor will be teaching?

Quote Originally Posted by AQUATOPAZ View Post
    Is there going to be more info on the schedule page about what workshops each instructor will be teaching?
    Looks like it is here: http://www.kalakoa.com/ukulele/ewExt...edule%20v2.pdf

I found this by looking for a small clipboard icon that had the above link embedded. Definitely not easy to find, and I would love to have the workshop leaders’ last names, too. But that’s just my opinion.
    Current UAS fallout:

Ohana SK-21A — ‘10s L. Nunes Ukulele 0 Hawaii Soprano — 1918-19 Martin 2M Soprano — ‘60s Kamaka ‘Keiki’ Soprano — ‘70s Kamaka White Label Soprano — Blue Frog Soprano — aNueNue Moon Bird US200 — Ohana SK-30L — Cocobolo Concert #382 (teak!) — Outdoor Ukulele Carbon Tenor — ‘50s Harmony Baritone

Mead Ambassador/Horticulturist at Heidrun Meadery since 2017

Teaching Music Together since 2019

Quote Originally Posted by AQUATOPAZ View Post
    Click on Unlimited Workshop Access to get to this page with descriptions of the classes and who is teaching it:

http://www.kalakoa.com/ukulele/workshops.html

Thread Information